Saturday, April 17, 2010

Welcome to Sexington Secrets!

Hi, everyone!

I imagine many of you are readers from my famous Sexy Sex Secrets with Chad Sexington column, originally published in the Hibberts Gore Tribune, and later picked up by three (3!!) newspapers of similar distribution! Perhaps you were wondering whatever happened to my column and even to myself. Well I assure you, after the heated and heavily-reported fight with the censor-happy, prudish, sex-o-phobic tyrants at the Tribune, I did not go quietly. For the last five years, my nephew has been teaching me about the Internet and I have noticed there is surprising lack of places to go for information on sex. So fear not, I have been inspired to restart my advice column, here, where I cannot be stopped!

Here I will be writing about the very intimate details of that most important of acts, sex. Like my column back in the days of the Tribune, I will be taking letters looking for advice, and answer a few of the best ones each day! On Fridays, the article will be of my own initiative, on something new to try in the bedroom!

Thanks for googling me on the internet, and as always, stay sexy.

--Chad Sexington
Email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment